Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for Lunch

+11
ejack053824
My3cents_Stew
DeanPerkins
Crystal Dawn
TheOldSheriff
ript
onlooker
Hydekelso
Justice74
2B84
PepperElf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 31]

426What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:39 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's the ONLY time Buffalo doesn't stink.
Speaking of stinking on the lunch thread....we're having a pot of Great Northern beans and homemade biscuits today!

427What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Leave the window open!

428What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:27 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm sending you my heating bills this winter for leaving the window open for you all the time.

Kocs, Hungary?

429What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty hydekelso Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

swanson tv dinner with garlic bread and pepsi

http://www.uberpeople.net

430What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I have porkchops relaxing in some garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper overnight. So, Saturday I'll be slapping them on the electric grill.

431What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Krocs is famous for making coaches for royalty back in the old days. They also serve a really good spaetzle and sausage dish with beer there.

Why not save on the heating bill and just set up a sleeping bag for me in your bedroom?

I'll be having hot dogs since it's bowling night. Hot dogs, beer and gutter balls is fun! Sometimes we even hit some of the pins!

432What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Today's day after Christmas lunch (and dinner) will be leftover ham, the nut log we didn't finish, vanilla ice cream over cherry pie which we couldn't manage to eat yesterday 'cause we were to full, a sausage roll the neighbor sent over since they had more food than could fit in their 'fridge and a big bowl of asparagus with artichoke hearts. I don't think I'll be shopping for a week. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

433What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:56 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Asparagus with artichoke hearts? Those are two things I've never tried.

434What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I kind of like odd vegetables. Ever try hearts of palm? Sometimes we can get it fresh at the Seminole reservation in Florida. Leeks are another favourite of mine.

435What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Nope, never had those either. Everytime I ask people what Asparagus tastes like, they never have an answer. I guess they remind me too much of Cactus.

436What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:00 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, they look strange, but they taste pretty good. If you want something really weird, try Jack Fruit. They have them in Florida. The darn things look like a 40-60 pound football!

437What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'll have to Google that one!
Not sure what's for lunch today...my Sister is coming in for a visit from PA.

438What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:46 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Whatever your lunch is, I'm sure it'll be good! A Very Happy New Year to you and all your family!!

439What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:46 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And a Happy New Year to everyone else!!

440What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:53 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

This year, I'm going to find a girlfriend for Stripes!

441What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If you can, I'm sure he'd appreciate it! He and I watched a lot of games yesterday, but he didn't seem much interested in the cheerleaders. He liked the popcorn, though. Stuck his head right in the bowl and then had to spend the next hour licking the butter off of himself!

442What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Chicken Cacciatore on the menu today!

443What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That sounds good! I haven't had that dish in ages!

444What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Me either. I decided to try my Mom's recipe. It turned out perfect.

445What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm betting your Mom was an excellent cook! It's nice that you have her recipes. I've got some of my Mom's, too. They work pretty well if I follow the directions. By the way, a very Happy Valentines Day to you!

446What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

While I'm at it, a Happy Valentines Day to all!

447What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, she was the bestest! I'd be lost without her recipes. The reason she wrote them all out, was so she could leave them to me. I'm sure my Dad is happy she left them for me.

448What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll bet he is! Although it sounds like you're a pretty good cook yourself. They're short of staff at the hospital so I have no idea when my wife will get off work. I think we'll order pizza tonight!

449What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

YUM! I had cold left over pizza for breakfast!!!

450What's for Lunch - Page 18 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Italian food, like pizza or lasagna, just gets better they day after! As it turned out, she got off earlier than expected so we had leftover macaroni, cheese & hamburger casserole. Not at all bad and easy, too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next