Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for Lunch

+11
ejack053824
My3cents_Stew
DeanPerkins
Crystal Dawn
TheOldSheriff
ript
onlooker
Hydekelso
Justice74
2B84
PepperElf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 31]

401What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I made a complete Thanksgiving Day meal today...(well, yesterday as of an hour ago). Turkey, Sweet Taters, Stuffin', Gravy, Mashed taters, cranberry, black olives...and yes...even a pumpkin pie!

Leftovers for you if you're hungry!!!

402What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Holy cow! What's the occasion? Yep, I'll happily have some leftovers and do the dishes, too!

403What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No special occassion. Just rushing the fall weather along.  We were gonna have me a birthday cake, but I told my Dad and nieces....a pumpkin pie would be more fitting with the dinner...so, I had a Birthday Pumpkin pie instead.
It did kinda feel like the holiday though...my Dad got to watch the Football game while we ate.

Just had some leftovers for lunch...still have some left for you...but, you better hurry.

404What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

By the way, Happy Birthday! I ought to keep up with these things better. May you have an excellent Birthday and prosperity in the coming year!

405What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:46 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thank you, Sir! Now, we only have some white turkey and stuffin' left over. Time to make some good spaghetti soon.

406What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Spaghetti: Italy's most loved gift to the world!

407What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:55 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm gonna put my Spaghetti sauce together this evening, let it cook down for a few hours and have some yummy tomorrow!

408What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's one of the wonderful things about Italian food. The longer you cook it, the better it is. And it's always even better the next day!

409What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes, that's true...and it was perfect today! The sauce thickened up nicely over night!

410What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If there are any leftovers, Stripes and I would love some!

411What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Plenty of leftovers for all today. Can I make Stripes dance for his...one strand of spaghetti at a time?

412What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You probably could make Stripes dance, but maybe not such a good idea. Last time he 'danced' he squirted something at a dog and things began to smell peculiar. He's a strange kitty!

413What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, that just goes to show that I've been right all this time....Cats ARE Evil!!!!

414What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Aw, evil things need love, too!

415What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So tomorrow...Saturday...I am going to grill (on my new electric grill) nice thick Ribeye steaks. The thing is...I'm making three of them and there are only two of us...hmmmm....should I leave the window open for you? I'm gonna make some roasted rosemary potatoes with it.

416What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Leave the window open! I'll even wear a clean shirt and shovel the first snow of the walk when it comes!

417What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Our first shovelable snow came yesterday...and I loved it.
Soooooo....instead, you can pay my heating bill this month, since I'll be leaving the window open in 26 degree weather. Deal or no deal?

418What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Come And Get It!!! Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:05 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Dag-Nab-It! I still can't post pictues!

419What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Deal! I just talked to a friend of mine in Michigan. He said they had about 2 inches of snow. Then, half way through our conversation, he looked out and said it was up to around 6 inches. Guess that he'll be doing some shoveling tonight so he can get to work tomorrow!

420What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We had our first snowfall on Friday...the schools were all closed.
We had our second snowfall today...the schools are all closed.
Geesh...kids will never learn responsibility once they're out of school if they grow up learning that they won't have to go to work when it snows.

I STILL say....send the kids to school thoughout the summer and just give them the winter months off, if it's such an issue to get to school when the wind blows!

421What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Um, much as I hate to mention this, you're sounding a bit older than 28? I do agree, though, calling school off for a dusting of snow is kind of over protective. Amazingly enough, children can get to school and learn something even on days that are a bit cold. I tired it a few times. Sort of worked and I had some fun at it, too. Never-the-silly-less, I must admit that it is possible that the little tykes might get chilled. But, if they are allowed to have some fun with their classmates, they just might enjoy the day, as well!

422What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I like to say...I'm just wise beyond my years Laughing .
Guess what? More school closings again today! Not so much in the Cleveland area, but in Ashtrabula and some other areas. I just don't get it...keep the kids home from school because it's cold and we got some snow and what do they do when they get a day off? Yup...they spend the day out playing in the cold and snow, older kids go out shopping in the cold and snow...Heck, they'd be warmer and safer IN school!

423What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wonder if some of this over caution is because school systems are worried about lawsuits if 'Lil Johnnie' gets cold toes or slips?

424What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

After watching the weather reports from Bufflalo...it's bringing back some pretty fond memories of walking to school in the winter when we lived there. In fact in the six years we lived there, I can only recall 2 days of canceled school. I wonder how the school closings are now-a-days there. The only REAL problem I remembered they had in Buffalo was the trash pick up because there would be so much snow on the curbs, it was hard getting the trash collectors to the trash. But, once spring came and the snow all melted, the buried trash was finally picked up. LOL!

425What's for Lunch - Page 17 Empty Re: What's for Lunch Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

At least frozen trash doesn't stink!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next