Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 38]

276Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty hydekelso Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

"been there, done that"....thought not really rude or offensive, adds very little a discussion...

I always took that as a, 'Yeah,yeah, yeah, I know now shut up'.

http://www.uberpeople.net

277Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pet Peeve of the YEAR!

Stupid, ugly Lebron James decides to get married on MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Of all the days in the year, he decides to sponge in on MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Marrying his 'High school sweetheart'...yeah right, they will be split up before their first anniversary.

No, my peeve isn't because he is getting married...it's because he is doing it on...MY BIRTHDAY!!!

278Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It could be worse. Suppose it was Kanye West and Kim-poo Kardasina? Say, how old ya gonna be?

279Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Okay, I'm ready for Spring! Wait. There's snow outside. I thought the weather people said it was Spring?

280Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pet Peeve...Misleading Looks!

I felt sorry for my elderly neighbor because he has been without a car since December. I noticed him getting off the bus and carrying 5 bags of groceries home. I've seen him several times doing this. Today, I got the chance to talk with him and his wife and told them if they need a ride to the store or anything, just let me know and I'd be happy to take them. I told them I know how hard it is to be without a car. (They plan to get one in about a month). I just felt for him because I see him trying to carry his groceries, taking the bus and crippling around. I was guessing that he and his wife are in their 70's.

About two hours after my offer, there was a knock on my door and he asked if I can take him to his doctor's office to pick up a prescription...sure, no problem, just let me grab my shoes.

I found out during our travel time chat, he and his wife are only FOUR YEARS older than me!

281Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now you know what's going to happen when you get older. 'Elderly' isn't that far down the road for you. And it's inevitable! Time marches on! BWHAHAHAHA!

Betcha you're gonna have some bad dreams tonight!

Dang. I'm just evil sometimes!

282Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah, last night I dreampt (yeah, that's in the Basher Dictionary) that I was graduating from high school and couldn't find any clothes to wear...everything was either stained, wrinkled or didn't match. I was going to be late for it...I can't even go into all the details, but I had this dream about a month ago as well.

283Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And so it begins...I wish I could offer you some hope that your future dreams will be more cheerful, but, alas, I can not. Soon you'll be looking more closely at ads for age creams and the like. Maybe that 'quick lift' might not be such a bad idea, afterall? The steady, relentless tide of age is upon you! There is, however, one ray of hope. By consuming copious amounts of beer and chocolate (for those that don't like beer, merely double the amount of chocolate), you will find that the thought of getting older doesn't bother you so much! Trust me. It's very therapeutic!

284Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Addendum (in a rare moment of sensibilty) You're really too young to worry about being old.

285Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm NOT old...I'm 28, remember? I'm just concerned that these people are only 3 or 4 years older than me and they look like they are in their 70's...is that gonna be me in a few years???? Mama NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo affraid

286Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No, you have nothing to worry about. The only people who look 70 in their 30's are Gollywood folks like Lindsay Lohan and they have to work very hard to mess up their bodies that badly!

287Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hold on a sec....did you say "28"? You sure about that?

288Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes, I'm sure I said that!

289Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Just askin' Smile
My minor rant for the day-I wonder who came up with the idea to name snow storms? It only seems to be used on the weather channel (which is loaded with dancers & prancers much like our local snews where 1 inch turns into a major media chorus line event). It's a snow storm, weather people, not a damn hurricane. Save your drama for a real emergency.

290Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And who came up with the idea that the schools have to be closed EVERYTIME it snows? I can see if it was a big blizzard...but come on people, it's gonna snow in Cleveland in the winter...ADJUST OR MOVE TO ARIZONA!!!!

291Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oh, my goodness. Can't let little snookums get their wittle feet wet, now can we?

292Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And what do they do when they have a day off because it snowed? They go out and play IN THE SNOW! They would be better off IN SCHOOL!

293Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty hydekelso Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

traffic lights with cameras

http://www.uberpeople.net

294Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:traffic lights with cameras

LOL...only guilty people are against those.

295Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've been looking for one of those stop lights. I want to see if anyone is actually watching it when I 'flip them a tweety'

296Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

There's one down on the corner from where I live...that flash is so bright, it could CAUSE an accident!!!

297Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Tell me how to get there! We'll see what they do when I make obscene gestures at it! Do you think they'll notice the PA plates? I'm mean, Ohio hates us so bad they're trying to execute Phil, our weather-rodent!

298Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

People who yak at the entrance of a church/synagouge/etc. after services with the priest/minister/holy hamster/etc. and block the rest of the people who would like to get home before moss grows on their shoes. Also, ministers/priests/holy hamsters/etc. who place themselves at the entrance so said yakking snails can blockade everyone else. If you want to run a talk show instead of just shaking hands and doing a normal greeting, stand off to the side!

299Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty youtube ads Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

you tubes ads

300Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 12 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There are so many of those things they sometimes freeze my computer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum