Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 38]

301Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

80 degrees yesterday. Freezing last week. What the hell happened to Spring?!

302Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ah, better today! 69 and clear. The cherry tree next door is in full bloom. Tulips popping across the street. Spring!

Unless you happen to live in North or South Dakota. In which case, things are not looking too good.

303Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pfffthh...Spring...bah humbug! Mad

304Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Spring is not so bad. Summer and the heat and humidity is what I hate!

305Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Woke up to some rain and thunderboomers this morning!!!

306Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We had some good ones last night. And the temperature dropped, too! I'm in a tee shirt and comfortable and my wife went out this morning with a coat. One thing we'll never agree on is temperature!

307Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Woke up this morning to stupid lawn mower and leaf blower noise....Man-O-Man...at least a snow blower is just, up the walk way and done...but the lawn mower is back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Mad

308Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It is really annoying when some people promptly, at about 8 AM on a Saturday or Sunday, start mowing their damn lawn. In our neighborhood, we have an unspoken (and rarely violated) agreement not to start noisy stuff like that until around 9:30 or 10. We had one guy that was a jerk about it when he first moved in, but we found out when his baby was napping and deliberately ran our mowers (a coordinated effort) at that time. He got the message and learned to keep his noisy stuff off in the early AM.

309Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty hydekelso Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

vacuum cleaning at 3am

http://www.uberpeople.net

310Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Vacuuming at 3 AM?! Aren't there laws against that or something!

311Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Local news telling people they shouldn't be glued to their TV watching all the coverage of yesterday's manhunt. Instead, they should just check for 'updates'...yet, they were the ones who took over the airwaves with all the coverage! So, we weren't supposed to watch them?

312Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Once the Bozo newsies started putting their "experts" on to analyze things they knew nothing about, I switched to the cartoon channel. It doesn't matter where you live, the news media is usually composed of blathering jackasses who would better serve society if they were septic tanks with plastic spoons.

313Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty hydekelso Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

youtube ads

314Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I THOUGHT CNN was supposed to be the news channel to watch during something like that...Now, I know they're not! They said they were on a 'time delay' just in case something happened live, that they didn't want us to see...AND when they suspected he was in that boat, CNN would only report that he may be in a 'structure' but they wouldn't state what kind of structure...I turned MSNBC or whatever channel that is, and they said right away that he is suspected to be hiding in a boat, they showed Bing street image of the boat in the drive way WITH the address right on the screen...meanwhile, a half hour later back at CNN, they were still reporting he 'may' be hiding in a 'structure' in an undisclosed location.

315Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I suppose you tube has to advertise or they wouldn't stay in business, Hydekelso. The ads do stink, but I'm trying to learn to ignore them. As for CNN, I'm learning to ignore them almost entirely and having pretty good success with it. New and emerging technology is a great source of information if you can extract it from all the useless garbage that surrounds it!

316Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Being behind a person talking on their cellphone at the checkout line in the store. Stupid girl was more interested in her phone conversation than matters in front of her. She was holding the phone with one hand...trying to dig her EBT card out of her purse with her other hand...using her fake boobs to stop her purse from falling...completely ignoring the cashier when she tried telling her that she didn't have enough on her EBT card to cover her groceries...STILL talking on the phone, tries digging money out of her purse and looking at the cashier disgusted for interrupting her phone call when she was trying to talk. I wanted to follower her to the parking lot and run her over!!!

317Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not enough money for food, but they still have a state-of-the-art cellphone, TV/Entertainment center and a new SUV (and multiple spawn from different men to fill it).

318Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 10, 2013 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."
Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Last edited by AlainM3C on Fri May 10, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete alien letters)

319Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty hydekelso Fri May 10, 2013 7:08 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

snakes

320Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Especially venemous ones or on a plane!

321Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed May 15, 2013 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Angelina Jolie. Arrogant. Movies flop. Just bugs me.
Not that she or Pitt care.

Bieber Boy. Brat. Needs to be neutered so there won't be anymore of his genes running around.

322Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm developing a real dislike for these side by side baby carriages that seem to be all the rage with people that have two babies. These infernal devices are just perfect for blocking doorways, grocery aisles, sidewalks, crosswalks, etc. and the inconsiderate Mommys just love to yak with their pals while everyone else is expected to just scratch their butts until Mommy decides to move out of the way. Look, your kids are nice (I'm sure), Mom, but not everyone wants to spend their day adoring the little critters.

323Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The term, 'Baby Bump'... come on, ESPECIALLY at 9 months, it's no longer a 'bump' it's a 'baby boulder'!!!

324Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat May 18, 2013 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Bet it feels like a boulder comin' out!

325Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 13 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat May 25, 2013 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm getting soooo tired of celebrity & ex-doctor diets. Every yum-yum on the face of the Earth has a fantastic diet (with a book about it, too) that's just guaranteed to drop a hundred pounds off of ya in 2 days or so. Most of them include some godawful "shake" that incorporates unidentified green crud and olive oil, a bunch of tofu and more green stuff, as well as a load of unapproved & untested pills that make fat disappear faster than illegal immigrants being chased by Border Patrol agents. If you want to cleanse, take an Ex-lax. If you want to make a quack doctor or goofy yum-yums wallet or purse fat, buy one of their diet books and be prepared to read a lot of baloney!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum