Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 38]

601Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My computer is acting up. Time to run a full scan and clean up!

602Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, I got the chat box back. Then some scripts started running that caused an error and it disappeared again. Wonder if the cat stepped on the keyboard again.

603Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now it's there and won't let me log out. I'll monkey with it later.

604Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

On the happy side of things, though, the weather has been excellent so the Spring cleaning is well under way, the lawn has been fertilized and seeded (now it either grows or not-I don't care), and the garden has been prepared. So, it'll probably snow in a day or so!

605Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I wasn't able to even get on here yesterday...and now the Chat box is gone.
The link that you click on for the chat box flashed on then it was gone as I was bringing up the 'View posts since last visit'. I blame it on this stupid 70 degree weather! Thankfully, it will be dropping down to 38 tomorrow!

606Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, that explains why the chat box wasn't working for me. Must have been something with the site. That's too bad. I thought I'd fixed something, but it wasn't my computer. I was able to get chat today okay. Nobody to chat with in the early AM, though. I'm looking forward to the colder weather. It got hot in the bedroom and I haven't started the AC yet!

607Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Things are SUPPOSED to get hot in the bedroom!

No chat box again today.

608Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Only when we play 'Rodeo'!

609Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The chat box is working today for me.

610Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yup...working for me too...maybe the Beagle was walking in his sleep and thought the chat box was a fire hydrant and shorted it out...

611Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I thought he was house trained!

612Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...but it was YOUR turn to let him out that night!

613Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I didn't know he had to go out. I thought there was a female poople out there he wanted to say "Hi' to!

614Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I wonder what a Poodle/Beagle mix would look like. Would it be a Peagle or a Boodle? Hmmmmmmmmm....photochop, here I come!

615Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pet Peeve...................
Stupid landscaping / yard people that is starting to work again this year...It's one of the reasons why I like winter better. They are out there already with shovels scraping along the bushes. It won't be long until they start up with those super noisy mowers, edgers and leaf blowers. They will start coming EVERY WEEK! URRGGGGGGGGHHHHH....why can't they at least wait until 10 am??????????????

Alain, when they start again this year...send Stripes out there and yell, 'boo' to him...he will take care of the rest.

616Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My pleasure! I'll feed him a load of sauerkraut and chili first. That'll quiet the neghborhood down really fast! Come to think of it, I'll have some and a few Schlitz beers to add to the mayhem!

617Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thank you, I know I can always count on you...THAT's why you're the Sheriff!

618Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And I take the responsibility seriously! That's why I have the coolest mirrored sunglasses in town and a really neat black leather belt with all sorts of gizmos on it...Just like Batman or something!

619Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We'll have to get you some kind of Batmobile to drive around when you make your rounds.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add the 'e' to Batmobil because Alain put me to shame by spelling it right on his response!)

620Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll stick to my tricycle. Can you imagine the insurance rates on a Batmobile!!

621Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Just be sure to stay on the bicycle/tricycle trail because you know one of my biggest pet peeves are those who ride on the road when they have a bicycle trail three feet from the side of the road.

622Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't mind bike riders. But when they think they have right of way over everyone else (including pedestrians), then they're looking for trouble. My car's old, but I really hate unnecessary dents and blood spatters!

623Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

But...you're ok with the NECESSARY dents and blood splatters...right? LOL!

624Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oh, definitely! There's an automated car wash close by that does a dandy job of washing of blood and entrails! Rustoleum pretty well covers up any dents!

625Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 25 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My car is all scratched up from the stupid snow brushes I used. I didn't know the brush had sharp metal sticking out on both ends. I wonder if that scratch cover stuff in a bottle really works. They aren't deep scratches, just surface scratches...but, a lot of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum