Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoon / Picture Funnies...

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

102Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They have Christmas ads already? Jeeze, that means those damned catalogs are going to start coming and I just know my wife is gonna want something expensive...

103Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same comments. A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? " The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look.

104Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Clean windows are a very good thing! Philosophically and otherwise!

105Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Clean windows are a very good thing!  Philosophically and otherwise!

Yes, but I keep tellin' ya...ya gotta wipe your nose prints off the outside of my window!

106Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Um, DB? Those aren't nose prints...

107Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh...ok...umm...fingerprints.

108Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yeah, uh, finger prints...of course!

109Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Happy Wednesday... Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

110Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:44 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He'd walk a mile for a [female] Camel!

*for those old enough to remember the cigarette ad

111Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They pulled ALL cigarette ads off the TV...in what...the 1970's or 80's? Why? So, kids won't be tempted to smoke. I wonder how that worked out.

112Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, statistics say that smoking tabacco is down. As for anything else, I don't know...

113Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

CVS stores are going to stop selling cigs and tobacco items...funny, you can go to the store in CO and buy whacky tobaky, but you can't buy cigarettes at the drug store...something's sure whacky about that.

Of course that doesn't affect Bashervillians, since smoking is banned in Basherville anyway.

114Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No problem with the smoking ban, but don't ban fun, lustful sex!

115Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:No problem with the smoking ban, but don't ban fun, lustful sex!

Am I going to have to go over the Basherville Laws with you again?
There will be NO sex in Basherville...only Love Making between a husband and wife (Who are married to EACH OTHER). No exceptions!!!

116Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Suppose only us each other like fun, lustful sex?

117Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wouldn't do 'the cockraoch dance' for anybody except my wife, of course. And 'the pony ride' is just for us...need I go on?

118Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No, you need not to go on.  Besides, was that an empty Stripper Pole box in your trash?

119Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It was! A cockroach dance can be done flat on your back. Stripper poles require way too much physical effort! Also, they are made for people that weigh a lot less than I do!

120Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

121Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL!

122Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

123Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! I'll bet this really happens, too! I can just see some idiot caught in a riptide and drowning-all becuase they couldn't text the lifegaurd for help!

124Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You just might be right about that one!

125Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 5 Empty hydekelso Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:LOL!  I'll bet this really happens, too!  I can just see some idiot caught in a riptide and drowning-all becuase they couldn't text the lifegaurd for help!

That reminds me of a script from "The Far side" where someone on a desert island wrote helf!!!!!! and the guys in the helicopter call of the rescue mission.

http://www.uberpeople.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum