Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jokes That Make You Blush...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'
The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.
The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.
The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'
The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'

77Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I passed this along yesterday coast-to-coast. Got lots of laughs! Especially from a guy whose wife's name is Carol!

78Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah, there's some good ones floating around out there.

79Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:38 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The best ones I've gotten lately are actually pretty clean!

80Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of
their car which said:
Two Prostitutes
- $50.00
A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them, and told them
they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.
At that time, another car passed with a sign saying:
"Jesus Saves."

One of the girls asked the officer, "How come you
don't stop them?”

"Well, that's a little different," the officer
said. "Their sign pertains to religion."

The following day the same police officer noticed the same
two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car.
He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new
sign:

Two Fallen Angels

Seeking Peter

-- $50.00

81Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good one...and another I haven't heard before!

82Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:34 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Yep, I saw this car cruising the outskirts of Basherville!

83Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They know they aren't allowed in Basherville.

84Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's Christmas, so I brought them some fruitcake and rum!

85Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:35 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor!!!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

86Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sounds like a good New Years recipe!!

87Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Fri May 13, 2016 6:24 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

88Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun May 15, 2016 6:33 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have passed this around and the females love it! Us guys are kind of unsure....but we laughed anyway!

89Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sat May 21, 2016 10:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Two rednecks meet on a dusty country road. One of them is carrying a big bag labeled, “Chickens.””

Chickens, eh?” says one guy. “Hey, if I guess how many chickens you got, will you give me one?”

“Heck,” says the guy with the bag, “iffin you guess right, I’ll give you both of ‘em.”

The other scratches his head and guesses, “Um… is it five?”

90Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun May 22, 2016 5:30 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! Any smart redneck knows the answer is 3!

91Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Mon May 23, 2016 11:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Gotta love them good ol' boys!

92Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Mon May 23, 2016 1:05 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Years ago I took a semester off to get some more green to continue my edu-ca-tion. I worked for about 6 months in an insulation factory. One of the foremen, Leonard, was a good ole boy with a great sense of humour. He used to say that he had 13 kids and wasn't sure how many were his. We thought that was funny. Then one day as we were getting off the graveyard shift, the other foreman on the day shift told us that he didn't mean it as a joke, he was serious!

93Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Tue May 24, 2016 11:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Where was Maury when he needed him??? LOL!!!

94Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Thu May 26, 2016 5:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think Maury gets his "guests' from places like that!

95Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Alain....here's one you can pass on to all of your prostitute friends!

A doctor asked a pregnant prostitute, "Do you know who the Father is?"
The prostitute replies, "Oh for goodness sake, if you ate a can of beans,
would you know which one made you fart?"

96Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I will! I'm going to send it to my Senators and Representatives, too, since they kind of fit the definition of "prostitute"!

97Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

lol!

98Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya know, "LOL" is exactly what my Senator said!

99Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I thought he would have had the same reaction as your broker had with that other joke....'Who snitched?'

100Jokes That Make You Blush... - Page 4 Empty Re: Jokes That Make You Blush... Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:36 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I like the BBTheory episode where (sp?) where is Sheldon is doing a radio broadcast and he starts talking like a chipmonk, due to Kripkey's pumping helium into where Sheldon is speaking.

http://www.uberpeople.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum