Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lebron James signs with Cleveland!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat May 07, 2016 10:58 am

I don't know if it's a remake of the original or a sequel to it. Either way, I have a feeling we're gonna hear about it for a loooong, loooooong time.

Oh...the BIG news here is that they are going to HAVE to take down that huge banner hanging on a building downtown of LeBron James and replace it with a banner for Cleveland for the Republican Convention that is coming to town. Poor LeBron, they had to have a banner that size to fit his big, fat, over bloated head on it!

View user profile

102 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat May 07, 2016 12:27 pm

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
No matter how big LeBron's head is, it will be replaced by a guy who is HUGE, really HUGE, at the GOP convention (Ted Cruz has been hired to put it up!)

View user profile

103 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:53 pm

LeBron James stated that the POTUS “really doesn’t give a f— about the people.” Whether he’s right or wrong, he’s entitled to his opinion.

BUT......................

When FOX News anchor Laura Ingraham said James should “shut up and dribble,” It is not an opinion she is entitled to, but a 'racist' remark?

Can someone please explain to me where the "racism" is in that comment? Because, no matter how many times I read it....I don't see it. Please...someone educate me.

View user profile

104 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:LeBron James stated that the POTUS “really doesn’t give a f— about the people.” Whether he’s right or wrong, he’s entitled to his opinion.

BUT......................

When FOX News anchor Laura Ingraham said James should “shut up and dribble,” It is not an opinion she is entitled to, but a 'racist' remark?

Can someone please explain to me where the "racism" is in that comment? Because, no matter how many times I read it....I don't see it. Please...someone educate me.

Only Lidman knows the secret answer to that.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

105 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
In the powers of the real world, there is no "racism". The only colour that matters is Green. The Green of Cash. You can be anything you want to be as long as you have lots and lots of Green Cash.

View user profile

106 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 am

AlainM3C wrote:In the powers of the real world, there is no "racism".  The only colour that matters is Green.  The Green of Cash.  You can be anything you want to be as long as you have lots and lots of Green Cash.

Not true...if you have lots of Green Cash, you can't be broke. Go ahead and say it...The Basher with a capital 'B' is right again

View user profile

107 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 pm

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm not sure if you are right or not? I don't have a lot of cash, but I'm not broke? Where the heck does that put me?

View user profile

108 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:42 am

AlainM3C wrote:I'm not sure if you are right or not?  I don't have a lot of cash, but I'm not broke?  Where the heck does that put me?

Exactly! You don't have a lot of cash...but you do have some cash...therefore, you are not broke.

View user profile

109 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm still confused. I do know, though, that one way or another, I will never be a politician. What self-respecting, hot-shot politician would drive a 1999 Honda Accord?

View user profile

110 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
AlainM3C wrote:I'm still confused.  I do know, though, that one way or another, I will never be a politician.  What self-respecting, hot-shot politician would drive a 1999 Honda Accord?  

I think you'd make a great mayor of "Basherville".

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

111 Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
If there is a new car in the deal, I could be persuaded!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum