Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lebron James signs with Cleveland!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat May 07, 2016 10:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't know if it's a remake of the original or a sequel to it. Either way, I have a feeling we're gonna hear about it for a loooong, loooooong time.

Oh...the BIG news here is that they are going to HAVE to take down that huge banner hanging on a building downtown of LeBron James and replace it with a banner for Cleveland for the Republican Convention that is coming to town. Poor LeBron, they had to have a banner that size to fit his big, fat, over bloated head on it!

102Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat May 07, 2016 12:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No matter how big LeBron's head is, it will be replaced by a guy who is HUGE, really HUGE, at the GOP convention (Ted Cruz has been hired to put it up!)

103Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:53 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LeBron James stated that the POTUS “really doesn’t give a f— about the people.” Whether he’s right or wrong, he’s entitled to his opinion.

BUT......................

When FOX News anchor Laura Ingraham said James should “shut up and dribble,” It is not an opinion she is entitled to, but a 'racist' remark?

Can someone please explain to me where the "racism" is in that comment? Because, no matter how many times I read it....I don't see it. Please...someone educate me.

104Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:LeBron James stated that the POTUS “really doesn’t give a f— about the people.” Whether he’s right or wrong, he’s entitled to his opinion.

BUT......................

When FOX News anchor Laura Ingraham said James should “shut up and dribble,” It is not an opinion she is entitled to, but a 'racist' remark?

Can someone please explain to me where the "racism" is in that comment? Because, no matter how many times I read it....I don't see it. Please...someone educate me.

Only Lidman knows the secret answer to that.

http://www.uberpeople.net

105Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

In the powers of the real world, there is no "racism". The only colour that matters is Green. The Green of Cash. You can be anything you want to be as long as you have lots and lots of Green Cash.

106Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:In the powers of the real world, there is no "racism".  The only colour that matters is Green.  The Green of Cash.  You can be anything you want to be as long as you have lots and lots of Green Cash.

Not true...if you have lots of Green Cash, you can't be broke. Go ahead and say it...The Basher with a capital 'B' is right again

107Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not sure if you are right or not? I don't have a lot of cash, but I'm not broke? Where the heck does that put me?

108Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I'm not sure if you are right or not?  I don't have a lot of cash, but I'm not broke?  Where the heck does that put me?

Exactly! You don't have a lot of cash...but you do have some cash...therefore, you are not broke.

109Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm still confused. I do know, though, that one way or another, I will never be a politician. What self-respecting, hot-shot politician would drive a 1999 Honda Accord?

110Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I'm still confused.  I do know, though, that one way or another, I will never be a politician.  What self-respecting, hot-shot politician would drive a 1999 Honda Accord?  

I think you'd make a great mayor of "Basherville".

111Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If there is a new car in the deal, I could be persuaded!

112Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Off to LA!

113Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:Off to LA!  
Not soon enough! I hope he takes his Mother with him.

114Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:42 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I sort of guessed that when DB saw LeBron departing she'd be very pleased. I would expect his Mom to follow him. Ya know, follow the money and such?

115Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I miss the days of Larry Bird and Dr J etc.

116Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm gonna have Trump build a wall around Ohio so he can't come back without special permission from The Basher...and ya know The Basher will never allow that.

117Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:15 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

As long as Ohio has to pay for the wall, I'd be cool with that idea!

118Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:As long as Ohio has to pay for the wall, I'd be cool with that idea!

I think Pirate volunteered already!! He thought it would keep Superbowl/Slimjim out.

119Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

SlimJim is good people!

120Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:55 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Pizzathehut wrote:I miss the days of Larry Bird and Dr J etc.

I was lucky enough to have seen Larry Bird play live in person.  Back when I lived on the East Coast, I caught a game where Boston was playing in Baltimore, when the Wizards were still called the Bullets.  He wasn't in his prime, but STILL...it was Larry freaking Bird.

121Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I remember those guys! Cool that you got to see Larry Bird back in the day!

122Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Three cheers for LeBron leaving Cleveland again! cheers cheers cheers
Hopefully, he will stay gone this time.

123Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He probably will unless someone offers him a huge, ridiculous amount of money to return. By the way, the Indians are looking pretty good this year! LeBron doesn't play baseball, does he?

124Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:He probably will unless someone offers him a huge, ridiculous amount of money to return.  By the way, the Indians are looking pretty good this year!  LeBron doesn't play baseball, does he?

LeBron is a Yankee fan. He only pretended to be an Indians' supporter when they were in the playoffs so he can get his face in the spotlight.

125Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Gah! A Yankee fan. Yuck.

Oops. My wife is a Yankee fan. Oh well, she doesn't read this stuff anyway.

Whoa. Flying frying pan. Apparently I was wrong. Also, I didn't notice she was behind me.

Time to beg for mercy. She's eyeing the kitchen knives....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum