Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mods gave me a weeks vacation from uber people dot net

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That other pawn show is even worse, the one with the Brother and Sister working together... or should I say ... fighting.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I haven't seen that one (thankfully!) It kind of amazes me some times. 30 or 40 channels and often times nothing but crud on. When i was a kid with a black and white TV, there were only 5 channels we could get and usually there was something. Or maybe I'm just crabby and I'm forgetting stuff. Anyway, we didn't watch a lot of TV then. We were outside goofing around. Ya can't do that now since goofing around will get your parents arrested for 'neglecting' you (unless you have an armed gaurd & medical team watching your kids while they play.)

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Being that I'm only 28, I've heard there were way less channels but much more programs to watch. Now...one channel equals one program over and over and over.  I've just discovered Cox Cable now has Antenna TV!  I've been recording Hazel, Dennis The Menance, Father Knows Best, Jack Benny Show, One Day At A Time...so many!!!  And not ONE of them has ungreatful kids disrespecting their parents with a cellphone glued to the palm of their hand. It's so nice...entire shows without bed hoppers!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No sex, arrogant & ignorant kids, repeat programming, etc.? Just fun entertainment? I gotta check that out!!!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Being that I'm only 28, I've heard there were way less channels but much more programs to watch. Now...one channel equals one program over and over and over.  I've just discovered Cox Cable now has Antenna TV!  I've been recording Hazel, Dennis The Menance, Father Knows Best, Jack Benny Show, One Day At A Time...so many!!!  And not ONE of them has ungreatful kids disrespecting their parents with a cellphone glued to the palm of their hand. It's so nice...entire shows without bed hoppers!

It seems to me you've been 28 for quite some time now. I wish I had that luck.

http://www.uberpeople.net

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've found the Fountain Of Youth in Basherville!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Ah. Ponce de leonaBasher (Capital P and B).

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know of anyone staying young who goes out and Pounces de Lion!

oh, wait, that's punce de leon...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum