Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 38]

151Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

FINALLY! The new Bait Car show started lastnight with four new episodes...

152Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I always wondered where Kit the Knightrider car went after the show. Now I know who the Bait Car really is!

153Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not-so-new pet peeve: Commercials that say, "ask your doctor..." and early morning erection correction advertisements.

154Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Gotta agree with that one...they shouldn't even advertise perscribed medications on TV...Geesh, if you need them, your doctor will let you know. If they are such great medications then why can't you use them if you breathe air...and if you're not breathing air then you're not around to see the commercials anyway!!!

155Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They did a survey back when Robert Young ('Marcus Welby') advertised some sort of aspirin or something. A majority of respondents actually thought he was a real doctor! It's so depressing I want to go out and pop a magic pill. Should I take the one that makes the china doll happy or the one that puts a smile on the egg-like creatures face? As Mick Jagger observed, 'They go running for the shelter of their mother's little helpers...' (or whatever the song said).

156Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

adds on youtube

http://www.uberpeople.net

157Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

All the sites are loaded with ads these days!

158Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Latest pet peeve: The Pittsburgh Steelers.

159Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you want to play any games on Facebook now, you have to sit through an ad...it says you can 'skip this ad in 12 seconds' but the seconds doesn't count down until after the ad is over. Everytime you switch to a new game, ya gotta watch an ad first. So, I went back to GSN.com to play their games...and they actually paused my game right in the middle of it and played an ad! Now, I just keep different tabs open for my favorite Facebook games...when I want to switch, I just click on the tab without leaving the previous game...that way, I don't have to watch the stupid ads everytime I want to play a game! I'LL SHOW THEM, YES SIREE I WILL!!!!

160Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

poodles barking at 3 am

161Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Small or large poodle? If it's a small poodle, you'll find they make excellent soccer balls. The goalie is always surprised when the little SOB tries to nip them. If you do use a poodle-ball you'll have to replace it frequently, though. They lose their yip after only a few plays.

162Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Rollover Internet advertisements. I hate them. I make note of who did it so I can remember never to buy from them or use their service.

163Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Rollover Internet advertisements. I hate them. I make note of who did it so I can remember never to buy from them or use their service.

even more annoying to trying to find the x or close which is almost invisibile from a first glance.

164Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right! I'd love to roll over the people that came up with those adds...with a paving machine!

165Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

cliques

166Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

As soon as one forms, another disappears.

167Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

That's why I like working out in the field compared to an office job ugh.

168Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What type of work do you do? Sounds outdoors and that's got to be good.

169Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

mostly landscaping

170Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That beats the heck out of being in an office!

171Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Landscaping? YUCK...you can keep that job...stupid sunshine, dirt and bugs!!!

172Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A little fresh air is good for you!

173Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty .... Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

spam bots of any kind

174Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Silverfish.

175Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 7 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum