Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You For Joining Us...

+4
My3cents_Stew
UrFriendlyPirate
ript
Justice74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now that people have returned, it's time to increase taxes so I can collect a hefty salary with benefits!

127Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty a Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

welcome neltor

128Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nellatr looks familiar?

129Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Looking around and no one is home...

130Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm Here!  bounce   I'm Here! bounce

Nellatr has been evicted from Basherville.

131Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to see you! How'd they get evicted? Nobody has been evicted from here in ages...

132Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Posting naughty pictures and links. Yeah, I know...see what you miss when you sleep in?

133Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I get up pretty early, but since there's not much going on at 4 AM, I usually go back to bed!

134Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:23 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well....that may be a good thing. If your wife would have walked up behind you while the picture was up....You'd probably be spending a good amount of your time in bed wearing a body cast. I MUST protect the Bashervillians!

135Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:30 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Since I'm sheriff, shouldn't I review this just to see how bad it is?

136Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It's behind the black curtain, in the evidence room.

137Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:38 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya know, given all the weird stuff that goes on these days, I think I'll just leave it there and watch some 'Looney Tunes', 'Bugs Bunny', etc. on the TV!

138Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

One of my favorites...

If you're on the highway and Road Runner goes beep beep.
Just step aside or you might end up in a heap.
Road Runner, Road Runner runs down the road all day.
Even the coyote can't make him change his ways.

Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.
Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.

That coyote is really a crazy clown,
When will he learn that he never can mow him down?
Poor little Road Runner never bothers anyone,
Just runnin' down the road's his idea of having fun.

139Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now I'm gonna have that little ditty stuck in my head all day!

140Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I always thought it was, "When will he learn that he never can SLOW him down?"

141Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I always thought the rr went meep meep

http://www.uberpeople.net

142Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! He does, but probably not as loud as he used to. After all, I saw those cartoons in the 1960's so Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote must be in there 60's or 70's by now!

143Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Maybe he uses an electronic scooter now....The Road Rider! And he uses the little 'beep beep' horn on it now.

144Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

RR and Coyote made a lot of cash over the years. Now they sit on their scooters sipping cold cactus juice and have their butlers chase each other around the mansion they own in Phoenix!

145Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That makes sense!

146Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Needless to say, the cactus juice has tequila in it!

147Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Welcome Elizabeth5!

148Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:27 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Which M3c member (if she was one) was liz5? Maybe it was neveragainamazoni!!!

149Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:54 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Might have been. Say, Hydekelso, are you still thinking about going west or are you staying in Iowa City for awhile?

150Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:32 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I'll probably be staying in Iowa for a while, though I will be traveling out west to visit my sister for xmas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum