Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You For Joining Us...

+4
My3cents_Stew
UrFriendlyPirate
ript
Justice74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll take a Basher picture, but not one of a beagle licking himself! A picture of Festivus would be good! Does anyone recall if Pete the Pup in Little Rascals ever got caught licking himself?

I thought Pete was a female. Lassie was questionable.

52Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

So very quiet around here lately!

53Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Shhhh...don't wake up the puppy!

54Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Puppies always smile when they are sleeping!

55Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Crystal and Starlord....Welcome to Basherville!!!

56Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Crystal and Starlord!

57Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 am

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Squee!!! Very Happy

58Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty hydekelso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:13 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Welcome to the Hotel Basherfornia..

http://www.uberpeople.net

59Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Where we all take it easy?

60Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue May 07, 2013 5:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Welcome, Bordejust!

61Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty hydekelso Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Welcome, Bordejust!

greetings bordejust

http://www.uberpeople.net

62Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Welcome, Heindarama!

63Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Free land for joining!
Get a 10 acre plot of land with a stunning view of Mount Nirvana in the Northwest Territories of Canada just for joining!
Inquire at 'The Tree' land office for more information...

64Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Welcome to Basherville!

65Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, exactly where is Basherville located, anyway? I never thought about it untill now...

66Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty ZZrock Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:53 pm

UrFriendlyPirate

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Anybody seen or heard from our expert on undercooked hotwings from "supreme court" in Denver?

67Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I haven't, but Man-O-Man, I sure miss my Zman!

68Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Next time I'm in Denver, where would I look for him?

69Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

In the trees, looking for lions.

70Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Might be in Denver's western suburbs, then. They have some lions roam around there sometimes!

71Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

For all new residents of Basherville. Free snow cones for moving in! Good until the end of February!

72Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They're not yellow, are they? I'm a little concerned about the Lemon Ice you're giving away.

73Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nope. They're brown. Coffee. Trust me!

74Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That trust hasn't been 100% earned yet....maybe next year.

75Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now this must be why I've never been able to sell insurance or used cars...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum