Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoon / Picture Funnies...

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL!  That one takes me back to my first games of "Doctor' when I was but a little tyke!  Sure made recess educational!

3Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

4Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

5Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! I hear Wiley Coyote is now a pilot with American Airlines!

6Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL Alain...what you hear just may be correct!!!

7Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty .... Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Garfield the cat rules !

http://www.uberpeople.net

8Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:17 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:Garfield the cat rules !

Garfield, now there's a cat that needs to be drop kicked to the moon!!!

9Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I couldn't even consider that, DB! He makes more than I do and might hire me! Of course, for the right amount of money, the Russians might fly him up there!

10Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty .... Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:Garfield the cat rules !

Garfield, now there's a cat that needs to be drop kicked to the moon!!!
he'll still have 8 lives

11Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

7, Hydekelso. He had to give a life to Jon out of sympathy!

12Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

13Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Maw...when ya gonna fetus? We're hungry! (A Basher original...thank you, thank you, thank you very much)

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty .... Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

i miss the far side

15Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now these put a smile on my face for the day!!

I miss Far Side and Liberty Meadows, too! I can still find some of the books down at the local Barnes and Noble, fortunately.

16Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

17Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

18Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

19Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That picture reminds me...I still have to make my Eggnog pie for Christmas!!!

20Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:13 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I, too, miss The Cows. Good original, DB! I passed the test, by my reckoning. What will we do without Twinkies? I can only think of one solution. Chocolate. Lots of it.

21Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wait. I was on the wrong page again. Too much morning eggnog with Wild Turkey, I guess. Say, I knew a gal that used to lacta....never mind...

22Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Looks like there won't be any Eggnog pie this year Sad ...all the stores I went to, were out of eggnog...and I'm too lazy to make my own.

23Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No eggnog? No problem! Just use part two of my classic eggnog recipe, which would be Wild Turkey (101, not 80). Couple of glasses of that and you won't miss the eggnog at all! Merry Christmas!

24Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

For those folks that are a tad more sensible, hot chocolate with whipped cream works pretty well, too!

25Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A Vampire bat comes back to the cave with it's face covered in blood.

The other bats smell the blood and start insisting that their pal tell them where the feast is.

Since it's obvious his buddies won't shut up until he shows them, the bloody-faced bat agrees to take them to the place.

They fly for miles to a dark, dense forest when the bloody bat suddenly calls out to the hungry hoard following him, "You guys see that big tree right in front of us?"

"Well, I didn't!"

(Credit this to Old fart)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum