Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite TV Show characters

+5
AlainM3C
Pizzathehut
ript
2B84
onlooker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

My most recent favorite character is "meemaw" played by Annie Potts, on "Young Sheldon".

http://www.uberpeople.net

227Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:19 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

I've been binging on Killing Eve with Sandra Oh.

Sent from Topic'it App

228Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:09 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:My most recent favorite character is "meemaw" played by Annie Potts, on "Young Sheldon".

I never realized that was her!  I loved watching her on Designing Women. I didn't even recognize her without her reddish curls! She is aging gracefully.

I don't care much for the little girl that plays Young Sheldon's sister. She has no emphasis when she gives her lines.

229Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sun May 05, 2019 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I kinda like the girl who plays Sheldon's sister. She's evil! Bet she likes cats!

230Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I kinda like the girl who plays Sheldon's sister.  She's evil!  Bet she likes cats!

I bet she pokes the cats in their eyes with their tails.

231Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri May 10, 2019 7:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If it's a Manx cat, she won't be able to do that!

232Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri May 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:If it's a Manx cat, she won't be able to do that!

I've never heard of a "Manx Cat".

http://www.uberpeople.net

233Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sun May 12, 2019 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A Manx is a breed of cat originally from the Isle of Man in The Irish Sea that has no tail.

234Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon May 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

riptt wrote:I've been binging on Killing Eve with Sandra Oh.

Sent from Topic'it App
I've binged the following:

1. Breaking Bad
2. Better Call Saul
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Walking Dead
5. Dexter
6. The OA
7. The Haunting of Hill House
8. Shameless
9. The Umbrella Academy
10. The 100
11. Trying to decide next between Game of Thrones or The Sopranos. (I've never seen a single episode of either)

235Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Sent from Topic'it App

Is Sandra Oh related to Sandra Dee?

236Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue May 14, 2019 7:53 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Pizzathehut wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Is Sandra Oh related to Sandra Dee?

I think her next of kin is Oh Em Gee.

237Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue May 14, 2019 7:56 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Justice74 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

1. Breaking Bad
2. Better Call Saul
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Walking Dead
5. Dexter
6. The OA
8. Shameless
9. The Umbrella Academy
10. The 100
11. Trying to decide next between Game of Thrones or The Sopranos.  (I've never seen a single episode of either)

Not sure what to think about the SOA spinoff "The Mayans", or the crossing of the Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead storylines.

238Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

riptt wrote:
Justice74 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

1. Breaking Bad
2. Better Call Saul
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Walking Dead
5. Dexter
6. The OA
8. Shameless
9. The Umbrella Academy
10. The 100
11. Trying to decide next between Game of Thrones or The Sopranos.  (I've never seen a single episode of either)

Not sure what to think about the SOA spinoff "The Mayans", or the crossing of the Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead storylines.

ARe these movies? Nintendo Games?, Netflix shows?

239Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I binged watched Hazel.

240Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Wed May 15, 2019 11:08 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

riptt wrote:
Justice74 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

1. Breaking Bad
2. Better Call Saul
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Walking Dead
5. Dexter
6. The OA
8. Shameless
9. The Umbrella Academy
10. The 100

I've watched the Mayans as well. Not too bad, but it just feels empty and too contrived compared to SOA. Haven't watched any Fear of the Walking Dead.

241Favorite TV Show characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu May 23, 2019 7:23 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I am WAY behind the times. I haven't binged watched anything. Probably has something to do with the fact I only get the cheap, basic cable plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum