Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basherville Update...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Only if they are Crayola brand!

27Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Some and ONLY SOME side walk chalk / crayons will be allowed. But, a sample of the artwork must be
submitted to me for approval or disapproval. Here are a few examples of those that I would approve.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

28Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

29Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

30Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

31Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

32Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

What about pencils?

http://www.uberpeople.net

33Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:47 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Colored Pencils would be recommended above Crayons and Chalk...but...again...with prior approval of The Basher.

34Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I love those crazy pictures!

35Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:22 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I don't see that darn beagle on the front web page anymore? Either the witch decided to put him in her cauldron for dinner, or he took off looking for some crayons to make his own sidewalk drawing.

36Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:I don't see that darn beagle on the front web page anymore?  Either the witch decided to put him in her cauldron for dinner, or he took off looking for some crayons to make his own sidewalk drawing.  

I will get on my broom and do a fly over and find him. He may be out looking for the Great Pumpkin.

37Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Perhaps a "Bring Back the Beagle" movement?

38Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It would be nice if the Beagle stayed for awhile.

39Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Must be off chasing lil' bunny wabbits.

40Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Or puddy cats.

41Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But not tweety birds I hope!

42Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:39 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Basherville is lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

43Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pssst...I see the Hound Of Basherville's underwear! Shocked

44Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Underwear? I thought it was the latest formal fashion for poets these days!

45Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:29 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I think Ladylyrics was also a poet and didn't know it.

http://www.uberpeople.net

46Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:32 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LadyLyrics is a troublemaker.

47Basherville Update... - Page 2 Empty Re: Basherville Update... Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll bet Walt Whitman was a mischievous scamp in his time, too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum