Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm still waiting on my sister in law to deliver bootleg CD's of all the episodes!

152What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Wait! Wait! Wait! Bootleggin' in Basherville? I'm going to have to get the Sheriff to investigate this! "HEY, SHERIFF ALAIN! I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU!"...Oh wait...something's not right here.

153What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No, really, it's not bootlegging! It's, uh, an undercover investigation. Yeah, a really secret criminal-type detective thing!

154What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok then...carry on.

155What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I like that 'Sleepy Hollow' show. Witches, Ghouls and Demons-all just an hours drive from NYC!

156What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I agree. That is not my usual interest in a TV show...but, I got hooked on it from the beginning...ok, so the hot, sexy 250 year old man did play a part in my decision to watch...then they sneak in the demons, ghosts and gobblins each week...but, I can't stop watching it now...gotta watch it to the end now.

157What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Tom Mison is good for the gals and Katia Winter (Katrina) is a nice Swedish witch for the guys!

158What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'mma gonna marry him!

159What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not sure, but he might be available? If not right now, just give it a century or two and he will be!

160What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My witch powers against Katrina's witch powers...could be electrifying!!!

161What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty hydekelso Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Has anyone seen the sitcom "Ground Floor" ?

http://www.uberpeople.net

162What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I haven't. What channel is when? I'm always up for a good comedy!

163What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:01 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've watched Ground Floor...it's an 'ok' show...but they just keep repeating the same two episodes...I like the show 'Dads'...I always get a laugh from it.

164What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Tried to watch some TV last night and every 2 minutes there's another Christmas ad. Where the heck do people get all this money to spend and do they (or the people they give it to) actually use some of the junk they buy?

165What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain, you should watch the shows on the Weather Channel...they are really interesting. They show a lot of strange weather, some are really amazing.

166What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty hydekelso Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I haven't.  What channel is when?  I'm always up for a good comedy!

tbs

http://www.uberpeople.net

167What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thank you! I'll tune it in!

168What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Two of my favorites on the Weather Channel is 'Strangest Weather On Earth' and "Weather Caught On Camera"...Mother Nature sure likes to play weird games!

169What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:02 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I like those, too! Kinda puts us humans in our place a bit!

170What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not sure what day it's regular time is, but we looked at that new show 'Intelligence' and it has possibilities. Looks like 'Sleepy Hollow' is coming back soon, too. I'm looking forward to the new Demons!

171What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nothing, absolutely nothing on TV last night except the endless sqeaking of tennis shoes on a basketball court. Ended up putting on Cops reruns and playing dominoes with my wife! Tonight I think we'll play Monopoly!

172What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Shark Tank was the only thing I found to watch lastnight...then I go to my recorded shows that I recorded this week. I usually save some of those for Friday and Saturday night when there's nothing to watch.

173What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Recording the shows is a good idea. I think we have the instructions on how to do that (usually I'm to lazy to remember to set it up). The board games have been kinda fun, though. Playing Battleship or Scrabble sort of takes us back to our kiddie days! Maybe Strip Poker would be fun for tonight!

174What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Did you ever play the game, 'Go To The Head Of The Class'?
My Mom and Dad used to play that with us when we were small.
I have an original one here and it's really funny to read through the
questions now. And what the big concern was, was kids chewing gum in
class or caught passing a note...go back 5 desks...LOL!

175What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I do remember that! We may have it in the basement in the endless stacks we're supposed to be organizing. Electronics is great, but there's a lot of fun in the older things still!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum