Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri May 24, 2013 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I should watch it since I'm eagerly awaiting the day someone gets sick of Gordon Ramsay's yapping and decks him! I saw one show (I think it was maybe one of the early Hells Kitchen or something) where a young ex-Marine had had enough of Ramsay and and invited him to back his foul-mouth up with some one-on-one fisticuffs. Ramsay called for his security instead. Score: USMC 1, Gordon Ramsay 0. I may only be capable of serving hot dogs & beans, but they'll be served politely, b'gosh!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections and such)

52What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah, you know that Heck's Kitchen (swearing not allowed in Basherville) is all an act. NO ONE would ever work for Ramsey if he really treated his workers like that. He does it for show and to see how they handle pressure. And those cooks put on a big act too. Same old lines, different faces. It's getting to the point where I can't stand all the 'Bleeps' just one after another. I wouldn't hire ANY of them with their filthy mouths. If you're going to put on an act...then ACT like you have a little class!

53What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat May 25, 2013 5:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Honey Boo Boo's family could actually teach Gordon some manners! You're probably right about a lot of the stuff being staged. Most 'reality' shows are pretty much phony, but as long as they get viewers and advertisers they're going to keep on pumping them out!

54What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty hydekelso Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Honey Boo Boo's family could actually teach Gordon some manners! You're probably right about a lot of the stuff being staged. Most 'reality' shows are pretty much phony, but as long as they get viewers and advertisers they're going to keep on pumping them out!

BigBang Theory rules!!!! Sheldon is king.

http://www.uberpeople.net

55What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'mma gonna marry Dr. Sheldon Cooper!!!

56What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun May 26, 2013 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sheldon needs to let Amy Farrah Fowler have her way with him!

57What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

She was already spanked by him...what more does she want? Oh wait...nevermind!!!

58What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe Amy could get together with Penny and leonard for a three...nevermind. That just wouldn't be right!

59What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think I'mma gonna call off my wedding with Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
Because when Penny was rubbing his chest with Vapor Rub...
I noticed Dr. Sheldon Cooper's nipples were too low...they seemed
to be below his ribcage...that's not right. Only large breasted females
without bras should have nipples below their ribcage...or large breasted men.
But no way, should a man's nipples be below his ribcage when he has no breast.

I now set him free to return to Amy...

60What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue May 28, 2013 1:03 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Don't be too hasty! Those scientist types can be rich!

61What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Don't be too hasty! Those scientist types can be rich!

Well, he DOES have couple of fifties hidden in Green Lantern’s hollowed out butt!!!

62What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nothing appealing on TV last night so we watched 7 straight episodes of Dexter. Nothing says 'normal' like a household that watches hours of a homocidal psychopath cutting up bodies (although, it does have a righteous side since all the victims are muderous scum themselves). Wonder what the jailhouse guys that come to the hospital (under guard, of course) for the occasional operation would think if they knew the nurse prepping them was a Dexter fan?

63What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Nothing appealing on TV last night so we watched 7 straight episodes of Dexter. Nothing says 'normal' like a household that watches hours of a homocidal psychopath cutting up bodies (although, it does have a righteous side since all the victims are muderous scum themselves). Wonder what the jailhouse guys that come to the hospital (under guard, of course) for the occasional operation would think if they knew the nurse prepping them was a Dexter fan?

Man-O-Man, I sure miss Skye!!!

64What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed May 29, 2013 10:26 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers cheers The new Top Shot season starts tonight!!! cheers cheers

65What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty hydekelso Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I think skye ran off with lidman.

http://www.uberpeople.net

66What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 30, 2013 1:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:I think skye ran off with lidman.

What have you been drinking?

67What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Does Lidman like dogs? Skye has those two big German Shepherds and they are very possessive!

68What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Does Lidman like dogs? I'm pleading the 5th.

69What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So Alain, how are you enjoying that French Lick????

Ok, you can plead the 5th on that one too...LOL!!!

70What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri May 31, 2013 6:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

French Lick was great! Now I'm in Licksville! Actually, that's the old name. I think it's Tuscaroa or Wolfsville now...

71What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty A Show Made For Alain... Fri May 31, 2013 7:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Treehouse Masters
Episode: Twenty Ton Texas Treehouse
PREMIERE
NEW
S01, E01

A Texas couple ask Pete to create a ranch-style treehouse on their sprawling property outside of Waco.

TV-PG

10:00 - 11:00 PM Animal Pl (42)

72What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We watched it! Those are some nice treehouses!

73What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:01 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Don't be getting any ideas!!!

74What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Since I be da new Sheriff, I wants a tree house fo' a po-lice station. And I would like a Belgian Malinois (just like "Bear"-formerly "Butcher")just like that fellow Finch has on Person of Interest!

75What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

"I want, I want, I want"....geesh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum