Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, they finally found Emilia...but they killed her Mother (Lucy)...

27What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thanks! We're going to catch up with it this Friday. We can't figure out what we were doing last Friday when we missed it. I'm not even sure we were watching TV. Geeze, our life has gotten boring! Maybe a trip to the leather shop will spice it up a bit?

28What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you can get the episodes you missed, it would be worth watching them.

29What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I can find them online-I should have a chance to look at some before Friday!

30What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

There's a new show coming out on TVLand the first week of April. Can't recall the name right now, but they are having Elderly people living with Youngins' ... Looks like it will be funny...but, scripted I'm sure...the elderly learn to use a computer, the youngins' learn what a typewriter is. The old man gets his chest waxed...Hey Alain, did ya ever have anything of yours waxed? I mean, other than your floors and car?

31What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty hydekelso Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The Waltons.

http://www.uberpeople.net

32What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That is quite possibly my wife's favourite show. I think she was in love with John boy when she was younger.

33What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I had first claim on John Boy!!!! Tell your wife to meet me in the parking lot, tonight at 10....!!!

34What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:28 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You may have had first claim, but she's closer in age to him!

35What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't mind older men!

36What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty hydekelso Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Car 54 where are you?

http://www.uberpeople.net

37What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

John Boy probably owns Walton Mountain by now! I always liked Francis in Car 54. They had one episode where he told Gunther about his education and surprised the heck out of him. The show had good chemistry!

38What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty New Show Starting Tonight!!! Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

TVLand has it's new show, 'Forever Young' starting now! I've been waiting for this one...it should be good. I'm sure, scripted like everything else, but still should be funny. I already see Old F on it!!!

39What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We caught up on Touch the other night. I'm still a little puzzeled about what the cipher revealed.

40What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It will all make sense in the end.

41What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm holding you to that promise!

42What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Touch was good last night! The evil CEO gets caught, the smart kids are okay and together and a bunch of bad guys got deep sixed!

43What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat May 11, 2013 3:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thanks Alain...I recorded it but didn't watch it yet!!!! But, I figured that would be the outcome in the end anyway. Gonna watch it tonight when there's nothing else on.

44What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Didn't mean to be a spoiler! Still, it's well worth watching. There's some excellent action leading to the conclusion and I didn't tell you about the machine (you'll have to see it and maybe tell me what it means?)

By the way, sweet mother of the Stygian Boatman (now there's an original exclamation for ya!), where'd you find that avatar!?

45What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Look at my Avatar again, it's not what it appears to be.

46What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A bathtub drain & soap bubbles that looks like an eye. That is a cool optical illusion (or whatever you'd call it)!

47What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon May 13, 2013 10:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I thought it was pretty neat...but, I'd say it was a sink drain, that's pretty big for a bathtub drain. When I first looked at it, I thought it was some slimy monster eye from the deep, deep sea.

48What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It does look like Moby Dick's eyeball, doesn't it!

49What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 23, 2013 6:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I just watched a PBS show on the US Constitution (Constitution USA with Peter Sagal). Good show! It looks objectively at The Constitution and it's amendments with viewpoints from citizens and scholars from across the nation. Very informative without being boring!

50What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You mean, you didn't watch Master Chef??????????????????????????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum