Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Can I at least have a deputy like Andy of Mayberry did?

77What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

"Can I? Can I? Can I?"....Geesh!

78What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, how do I collect some kickbacks in this town? A few bribes makes for a happy sheriff!

79What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Kickbacks? Hey, you're Sheriff Alain in Basherville...NOT Frank Russo or Jimmy Dimorao in Cleveland!!!

80What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty hydekelso Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Can I at least have a deputy like Andy of Mayberry did?

Barney Fife was a riot!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

81What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He was! Wish 'Mayberry RFD' was on last night. The shows that were on stunk.

82What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I watched two episodes this morning. Sometimes I just record them, then watch them when there's nothing else to watch. The Honeymooners are back on again...I think at 1am, I record them too along with the Odd Couple.

83What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Alice on The Honeymooners is my wife's idle, I think. I'm more of an Ed Norton. My mind is always in the sewer!

84What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

How does the show, 'Top Hooker' sound to you Alain?
I watched it this past week, it was pretty good.

85What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I 'caught' the joke on the title of the show! I didn't see it, but the previews looked like they offer some sort of prize to contestants to catch large fish in really wierd ways?

86What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They had them catch small fish using nothing but their mouths...and I was hoping this wasn't going to be another 'Fear Factor' type show....but it isn't. It's more like Top Shot (Maybe from the same people, but different channel). They use different methods for catching fish. It looks like it's going to be a good show.

87What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty hydekelso Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:He was! Wish 'Mayberry RFD' was on last night. The shows that were on stunk.

Has mayberry rfd been any of the syndication channels lately, like nicatnite or tBS etc?

http://www.uberpeople.net

88What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:
AlainM3C wrote:He was! Wish 'Mayberry RFD' was on last night. The shows that were on stunk.

Has mayberry rfd been any of the syndication channels lately, like nicatnite or tBS etc?

I watch it on TVLand on weekdays. It's on from 10am to 11:30am. I THINK it's every weekday, but not sure. I know I watched it several times this week.

89What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We get Mayberry on TVLand on Wednesdays at 10 AM & Thursdays at 11.

Catching fish with their mouths? Yuck!

90What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The fish they had to catch in their mouth looked like little goldfish type. But, I couldn't help but think how much fish poop they got in their mouth, plus all the 'stuff' from the other people's bodies and their spit that would have been in there! A girl with a big mouth won that one.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

91What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm thinking about what you said.
Uh-oh, my tummy don' feel so good....

Man, what a mess. Think I'd better fetch the spare keyboard.

92What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Just watched 'My Cat from Hell' & thought of you, DB!

93What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Dad was channel surfin' this morning and stopped one of Animal Planet's cats shows. They had videos of Evil cats and the Evil things they do. Ok, so THEY call it 'Cutest', I call it 'Evil'. Some of those videos I've seen on Youtube and other video shows. I liked the one where the cat slipped it's paw under the closed door and kept playing with the spring door stop on the other side. Then we watched, 'Bad Dog'...Those dogs were bad, they were just playin'!!!

94What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My cat was raised by our dog. She tried to be a good Mamma. Lawd knows, she tried. But the cat, he growed up and the devil took him jus' like he do all them cats. And now he's evil. If his Momma was still alive, she'd be tellin' this cat he going to Purgatory fo' sure!

95What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, I keep tellin' ya!!!

96What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We saw a pretty decent show on (I think) Discovery last night called 'North America'. It's a nature show narrated by Tom Selleck on animals, weather & features of the states, Mexico & Canada. They have some excellent photography!

97What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ice Road Truckers are back. I like that show, because there's a lot that I can pick apart. Like, why doesn't the cameras mounted UNDER the truck every have mud, snow or slush on the lens? Why are they bouncing up and down out of control in the driver's seat, yet when you look through the window to the outside, the view is nice and smooth sailing? Why do they have camera shots from below the ice, showing the cracks and the shadow of the truck driving above it...yet, when you look at the road from the top, it is covered in snow and you can't see through the ice...any why would they drill a hole in the ice to get a shot from below? Why do they drive with no hat, gloves, or even a coat, yet it is 40 below zero? Why do they grab the snow covered tire chains to put on their tires, with their bare hands? Why do they show the driver's window closed from the inside, yet the shot from the outside shows it's wide open? Why do they show the driver's window partially open (or partially closed, depending on which way you look at it), when they are struggling to control the truck on a slippery road, then all of a sudden the window is completely closed, and they are still trying to control the truck? Did they, at some point decide to crank up the window during an out of control slide? Why is there always a full moon, EVERY night? Why I ask you, WHY???? Why do I watch it?

Stay tuned for the 'Whys Of Swamp People'...

98What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You watch it because it is fun! Of course it has editing and stuff. It's still fun, though. Heck, as long as you don't believe it, there is no reason not to be entertained!

99What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

'Swamp People'? Because we hate slithery, venemous reptiles. I don't like fast, agressive snakes that have poison. They scare me. So I watch crazy folk who handle them and wait for them to get nailed. Kinda like looking at a car race waiting for a wreck?

100What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I love watching Swap People...for entertainment purposes only.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum