Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIZARRE SEX TALES!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
Exactly ! I don't how I missed that the first time around.

http://www.uberpeople.net

152BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm still not sure I get it!

153BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
There's been nothing about sex around here lately. I just learned worms are both male and female. So which end gets to ask for a date?

154BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Fri May 31, 2019 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
High school must be about done. The local paper reported they issued a ticket to two "students" in a van in the high school parking lot for "inappropriate activities". Hint to kids: Get a hotel room!

155BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
AlainM3C wrote:High school must be about done.  The local paper reported they issued a ticket to two "students" in a van in the high school parking lot for "inappropriate activities".  Hint to kids: Get a hotel room!

If this van's a rocking...don't come a knocking!

156BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Please, young people, do NOT use compact cars for this activity! And remember to tell your parents you'll be a bit late on the selected evening. You don't want them to worry.

157BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Rocking vans are banned in Basherville.

158BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Okay. I'll put "Stripes" on it. One Stripes + Rocking Van = Instant Celibacy!

159BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
There may be another star to go with that Stripe in your future...keep up the good work, Sheriff!

160BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 7 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It helps that I have an evil streak in me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum