Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIZARRE SEX TALES!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

DebtorBasher wrote:*Using white-out on my monitor*  Is that racist?
No more racist than whenever a transformer blows and the city says there's a black-out.

77BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

What about 'Black Friday'?

78BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What about a 'white sale' in the linen department on 'Black Friday' and you have to show up at the store because your computer has a 'Blue Screen' so you can't shop online?

79BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:What about a 'white sale' in the linen department on 'Black Friday' and you have to show up at the store because your computer has a 'Blue Screen' so you can't shop online?
That would cause a 'red flag' to go up and prevent me from spending my 'green backs'.

80BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I am running out of colours here!

81BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I think I am running out of colours here!
Awww...don't be 'Green with envy'!

82BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Trying to see this in shades of gray?

83BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Don't try 'brown nosing'!

84BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The only colour missing so far is yellow!

85BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Awww, come on Alain! Don't be 'yellow'...you can come up with something!

86BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Um, 'I Am Curious, Yellow' ??
Speaking of which, any kinky sex to report lately?

87BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Um, 'I Am Curious, Yellow' ??
Speaking of which, any kinky sex to report lately?
You mean you've never heard that term before? It means, 'coward'...here's more:

The color yellow has traditionally been associated with cowardice, treachery, inconstancy and jealousy. Brewsters says that in France, the doors of traitors' houses were daubed with yellow.

I have to admit that I've never heard it used for jealousy...I've always thought jealousy was the 'Green Eyed Monster'...much like 'Green with envy'.

88BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Of course I've heard it! I watched Karl Malden scream, "You're yellow!" when he was trying to convince Steve McQueen to kill him in the movie "Nevada Smith"...oh, wait..you weren't around in 1966 to see that movie, were you...

89BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:33 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well...being that my profile says I'm 28...... scratch 

90BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It does say that, but you seem to have been 28 for an awful long time!

91BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...seems that way, huh?

92BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Soooo...you're really 28?

93BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:27 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's what my profile says.

94BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Something tells me I should just leave things at 28!

95BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:31 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's what I did...LOL!

96BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I was 28 once! Lemme see, I had an apartment, a Chevy Impala, a nondescript tabby cat and a Siberian Husky. I think I was employed doing something or other, too. And me and my degenerate pals went to Ocean City on weekends in the summer and partied. Other than that, I don't remember that much about it!

97BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Seems like everyone in the 70's drove an Impala...from what they tell me.

98BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Back then it was a pretty reliable car with the large block straight six. And if something went wrong with it, you could repair it yourself!

99BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A friend calls me last night and relays this difficult situation. Her and her boyfriend are getting intimate. Things are moving right along and...the cat refuses to get off the bed. Not only that, the dog then joins the cat. They stake out a corner of the bed, curl up together, and every time they're shoved off the bed, they jump right back up. End result: Romance continues, but both pets remain stubbornly on their corner of the bed. Would've made a good YouTube!

100BIZARRE SEX TALES!! - Page 4 Empty Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know if this led to any bizarre sex, but it may have. Last night about 10 PM I'm taking some grass bags out to the alley figuring this'll save me a trip Sunday for Mondays garbage. Usually it's pretty quiet at that hour even on a Saturday. I happen to look up the road and see a very pretty gal who appears to be maybe 20 or so strolling my way, with a beer in her hand, in a nightie. Not a swimsuit thingy covering a bikini or something. A nightie. One that doesn't leave much to the imagination. Especially under a street light. No underwear under there, that's for sure. She strolls on by, quietly, says, "Hi!" in a perfectly friendly (I just "Hi! back since this is, afterall, a friendly neighborhood) manner as she continues on down the alley to wherever her destination might be. I tell this to my wife (fortunately I hadn't been drinking myself yesterday otherwise she may have doubted my eyesight) and she asks me what would I have done if I'd been around 20 myself and seen that. To tell the truth, I think I still would have just said, "Hi!" because things like this just don't happen very often and it kind of just leaves you shrugging and scratching your head. Must have been a heck of a party someplace!

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum